INFLATABLE AIR NECK THERAPY
Are you are suffering from cervical or lower back pain? This Inflatable Air Neck Therapy is a cervical neck traction device designed to support the neck, elevate the jawbones and relieve tension in the muscles.
By creating an optimal alignment of the spine, the Inflatable Air Neck Therapy relieves the pressure on pinched nerves and can easily deal with neck arthritis, herniated/bulging disc in the neck, neck strains and cervical muscle spasms.
Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
FAST NECK PAIN RELIEF - Provides fast neck pain relief, and faster recovery from neck injuries, without the need for medications or surgery. Relieves neck pain for anyone suffering from neck arthritis, herniated/bulging disc in the neck, neck strains and cervical muscle spasms.
INCREASES BLOOD CIRCULATION - The cervical traction device helps by increasing blood circulation to the structures of the cervical spine, helping to oxygenate muscles, nerves, tendons, thus decreasing pain and promoting relaxation.
CORRECTS NECK POSTURE - Keeps your neck in a perfect posture allowing it to heal and prevents further neck injury and pain. No longer go to a physical therapist for neck traction; you can do neck traction at home just as effectively and safely.
SMALL ENOUGH TO TAKE ANYWHERE - No matter where you are on stiff days, experience spinal traction at home or on the go. It’s soft, lightweight and small enough to fit in your suitcase, purse, car or backpack.
INFLATABLE FOR MAXIMUM COMFORT - this cervical pillow is easily adjustable so you can control the amount of air for a comfortable spinal stretch to relax your neck and shoulders.
Who Can Use Inflatable Air Neck Therapy?
Any adult can use it for either neck pain relief or as an inflatable travel pillow. It works for everything including:
- Stiff & painful joints in the neck and shoulders
- Pain from an accident, job or strenuous exercise
- Prolonged computer or cell phone use
- Weakened neck or shoulder mobility
- Pain caused by bad posture
How to Use:
- Use a mirror as a reference to position the device correctly. You can use the two nylon straps in the front to adjust the fit.
- Before inflation, push the blue wheel on the airlock down away from the hand pump.
- Use the pump to inflate to your preference, then roll the wheel back to lock the air in.
- Use at most for 2-3 times per day, up to 30 minutes per session.
- Deflate by unlocking airlock and twisting open the screw connected to the pump.
Size: 29 x 26.5 x 1.3 cm / 11.4 x 10.4 x 0.5 inch
- 1 x Inflatable Air Neck Therapy